Thursday, October 30, 2014

Todays HHN Video

With just three nights of my 5th year of HHN left, Id thought Id go with a throwback for a video for today. This was the video that played on the arch at the entrance of the park as you walked into HHN during 2010. I remember watching this video as I was about the walk into HHN for the very first time ever and the feelings I felt of excitement, anticipation, and even a tiny bit scared I will never forget. Years later and I am a die hard HHN and go every night.

Last night in fact I surpassed 150 houses for the year, the first time I did that since 2011. As big of an HHN fan as I am I cant claim the #1 fan title (probably not even top 20 for that matter.) When I boasted on twitter last night that I had made it to 150, someone I know took the opportunity to let me know how far behind I was

https://twitter.com/PWT101/status/527642663429079040

Oh well, but anyway, back to the video for this week and the premise of it. Again this was the video that played as you entered the park during HHN in 2010. 2010 was the 20th anniversary of the event, so they brought back all the "icons" of years past. Icons are the "hosts" of a certain HHN year, the most popular one being Jack the Clown. The icons in the video talking are:

The Usher (2009)
The Storyteller (2005)
The Director (2003)
The Caretaker (2002)
Jack the Clown (2000, 2001, 2004, 2007)

The icon for this HHN was FEAR himself. The premise of the video is that all the previous icons were actually working for FEAR to harness screams so he could be powerful enough to be brought to life, and now he finally is. This video is basically them introducing FEAR for the first time. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saXQx7TOys

And a bonus video because Im in a nostalgic mood now. Heres a personal walk-through with the creative director of HHN through the first HHN house I ever went through, Hallowed Past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awpa_gjy9tk

No comments:

Post a Comment