Monday, October 13, 2014

House Count After Week 4 of HHN

HHN is officially halfway in the books. 14 Nights down, 14 to go. It was another really fun weekend at HHN, as I continue to enjoy this year more and more with every passing night. Last night was a shortened night for me, as I didnt get in until 10:30 and I was already exhausted. I only hit up two houses and Bill and Ted before calling it a night. I did from Dusk Till Dawn, and every time I go through this house I continue to feel justified in ranking it dead last this year. Dusk Till Dawn is definitely my second least favorite HHN house ever. Only the joke of a house that was Resident Evil last year is worse. The other house I did was Dollhouse of the Damned, of course because I cant skip that house even for one night. I continue to be in love with this house, but am still not ready to make the official proclamation of it being my favorite house ever, so for another week Catacombs from 2010 will retain that title. Here's a video of some of the highlights from Dollhouse, simply an amazing house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encPNY3TYdM

Onto the house counts

Roanoke: 7
Dollhouse of the Damned: 14
Halloween: 11
Giggles and Gore: 14
Dracula Untold: 10
Alien Vs Predator: 7
Walking Dead: 5
Dusk Till Dawn: 7

Bill and Ted: 9

Total Houses: 75

No comments:

Post a Comment