Sunday, September 28, 2014

House Count After Week Two of HHN

Just home from the end of night six and week two of HHN and I have to say that I am loving it this year so much!! definitely way more enjoyable than the last two years, still not quite up to 2011 standards, but this year is so fantastic all around. The last two years there would be several years where I would just leave early but so far this year Ive stayed till closing every night because I wanted to keep hitting more houses. There was a random rain shower at 10:45 tonight and I got absolutely drenched but I pulled through and stuck it out through midnight, soaking wet. It was kind of fun actually, so heres the house counts after two weeks.

Roanoke: 4
Dollhouse of the Damned: 7
Halloween: 4
Giggles and Gore: 10
Dracula Untold: 6
Alien Vs Predator: 5
Walking Dead: 4
From Dusk Till Dawn: 4

Bill and Ted: 5

Total Houses: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment