Sunday, October 13, 2013

House Count After Week Four of HHN

14 nights of HHN in the books, 13 to go. My midseason review will come tomorrow, as my opinion on quite a few things have changed. Not any radical changes in my rankings unlike last year, but there are a couple minor shifts since my first review. Next week is the week dubbed as "hell week" by many die hard HHN fans. Many people think that HHN gets busier as the event goes along peaking at the end, when in reality, the attendance is more like a bell curve, peaking in the middle then dropping in the last 6 or 7 days. Hell week is the busiest week of HHN, with Thursday and Friday of hell week being the busiest nights of the year. On these nights, every house will have triple digit waits, with a few of them hitting 3 hours. The reason for this is because all Central Florida schools have off the 3rd friday in October, so the night before that and the night of that HHN is infested with local high school students. Not really a week I look forward to. Here is the house count after week 4

Walking Dead: 7
La LLorona: 16
Afterlife: 9
Havoc: 15
Evil Dead: 11
American Werewolf: 12
Resident Evil: 8
Cabin in the Woods: 10

Total: 88

Bill and Ted: 8

Looks like I should surpass last years total of 131, but come way short of 2011's total of 226, a number I will likely never beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment