Monday, October 7, 2013

House count after week 3 of HHN

Well we have reached a point in HHN this year that seems to happen every year to me, the Mid HHN lull. The first two weeks of every year I see as many houses as possible every night because I'm so excited to have HHN back. The last two weeks of every year I see as many as possible every night because I know it's almost over so I better see them while I have the chance. But then there is that period in the middle where it's not super exciting and I'm getting sick of all the drunk people and the crowds and the annoying teenagers. These are the nights where I only spend a couple hours in the park, see a few houses, then head home early. Tonight I left at 9:30, but I know pretty soon the Mid-HHN lull will pass and I will be back to hitting as many houses as possible

Walking Dead: 5
La Llorona: 12
Afterlife: 7
Havoc: 12
Evil Dead: 7
American Werewolf: 9
Resident Evil: 6
Cabin in the Woods: 6
Total: 64

Bill and Ted: 7

House of the Week: American Werewolf in London

No comments:

Post a Comment