Thursday, December 31, 2015

Recapping 2015

2015 is about to be in the books and it was another super fun year. Here are some of the highlights

Favorite TV Show: Dexter. In January I began watching Dexter and after a few episode I became hooked. A lot of people like to blow through TV shows (binge watching is a popular term now.) But I like to take my time. I enjoyed many nights watching Dexter and finally finished it in September.

Favorite Movie: Jurassic World. I only saw 3 movies in theatres this year so the options are limited, but the one I would have to say was the best was Jurassic World. Props to Goosebumps though for providing a lot of nostalgia for one of my all time favorite shows and a show that is pretty much solely responsible for my love of Halloween today and all things spooky.

Favorite Song: Shut up and Dance. Definitely the highlight song of the year.

Favorite Sports Moments: The first half of 2015 provided a ton. Its truly a toss up between the Badgers beating Kentucky and the Lightning winning game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, but a slight nod to the Badgers because of how historic the win was.

Favorite Days: A lot of days stick out in my head from 2015. A day I spent at Magic Kingdom with my friends in february starts the list, which was also one of my longest park days ever. (10AM to 11:30 PM). Going to game six of the Bolts/Canadiens and getting to see the Lightning win a playoff series in person for the second time ever. Many Universal summer evenings with my family, but particularly the first one for kicking off a great summer. Opening and closing night of HHN is always a highlight, especially the last Bill and Ted. These are the days I will remember about this year.

Finally I will always remember this year for the weather. It was unsuprisingly the hottest year on record for Orlando out of the 121 years of record keeping. 4 of the months (March, April, November, and December) were in the top 3 hottest ever for that month and broke many daily record highs. Hopefully 2016 provided some cooler temps. Heres to 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment