Friday, June 20, 2014

Top 25 Rides #19-17

Before we continue the countdown, a quick recap of rides featured thus far

25. ET Adventure
24. Expedition Everest
23. Spaceship Earth
22. Soarin'
21. Radiators Springs Racers
20. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Now with the next three entries

19. Toy Story Mania: Since this ride opened six years ago, no ride in Orlando has drawn the everyday long lines that this ride has, as 2 hours waits have become the standard even on slow days. In terms of the games, this one is addicting, and the 3-D and special effects only adds to the fun. However, the fact that there are no dark ride elements detracts a little bit for me. A couple of animatronic figures would make this ride better, but its still a great ride, as evidenced by its deserved spot in this countdown.

18. The Incredible Hulk Coaster: The launch on this ride is one of my favorite ride moments in the world. The subsequent zero g roll, cobra roll, and loop is some of the most thrilling and intense moments you can exeprience. After these initial ten second however, the ride lags a little bit. This ride also provided a fantastic, albeit from upside down, views of Islands of Adventure. One of the signature attractions of, what is in my opinion, the greatest theme park in America, and my 18th favorite ride in the world.

17. Peter Pans Flight: Im not afraid to admit I still love this ride now almost as much as I did when I was a kid. And I am far from the only one, as this is another ride notorious for its long wait times. Why is this ride so popular? the opening sequence of riding over London is an iconic scene and it really is cool, and I also think the music in the ride is something that a lot of people fall in love with. whatever it is, its good enough for my #17 favorite ride in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment