Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ranking Ben and Jerrys flavors 15-11

Now we are really getting into the good stuff. Starting with number 15 all these flavors are grade A flavors, and all of them I would welcome in my freezer anytime.

15. Chocolate Therapy: I am not a big fan of chocolate ice cream, so a flavor completely dedicated to it is one I did not think I would enjoy, and almost didnt even give it a chance. Im glad I did, as this flavor is so much better than I anticipated. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookie pieces and chocolate pudding swirls. The cookie pieces are great but the pudding swirl is what made this flavor for me. It added a soft contrasting texture to the ice cream that made it stand out as more than just plain chocolate ice cream.
14. Peanut Butter World: Earlier we had Nutty Caramel Swirl that I said was Snickers in ice cream form. Well this flavor is like Reeses in ice cream form. Milk Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls and chocolate cookie pieces. Unfortunately the cookie pieces dont add much as it is very subtle compared to other flavors that incorporate them. The peanut butter combined with milk chocolate however is divine, if only the cookies fit in better this would be a top ten flavor easily.
13. Cotton Candy: An exclusive flavor found only at wal mart this flavor is cotton candy ice cream with candy sprinkles. The cotton candy flavor is perfectly subtle, not to in your face which can certainly happen for a cotton candy flavor. The candy sprinkles steal the show as they provide a crunchy texture, perfect for a candy flavor like cotton candy.
12. Scotchy Scotch Scotch: A current limited batch flavor, I certainly plan on stocking up on more if this delicious flavor before it goes away. Caramel ice cream with butterscotch swirls. This is basically like eating werthers butterscotch candies inside of ice cream, which is just as delicious as it sounds. I was expecting a soft swirl of butterscotch, but these were crunchy swirls just like the candy, making it even better in my opinion.
11. Brownie Chew Gooder: This is the first flavor I would classify as A+, so now we are entering the truly elite flavors. Vanilla caramel ice cream with brownies and a caramel swirl. I will tell you the combination of brownies and caramel is stunningly delicious, I cant believe more people dont go for this combination. Unfortunately this flavor has been discontinued, replaced by underwhelming Rockin' Blondies which we saw earlier in the countdown.






No comments:

Post a Comment