Sunday, November 1, 2015

HHN House counts with one night left and final thoughts

One night to go and here are my current house counts
Walking Dead: 12
Purge: 14
Insidious: 18
RUN: 30
Asylum: 25
Body Collectors: 32
Freddy Vs Jason: 26
American Werewolf: 21
Monsters and Mayhem: 24

As recently as just a few days ago I said this was the first year every where there wasn't a single house I didn't end up falling completely in love with. I have now changed my mind. It took way longer than usual but I didn't realize until just a couple nights ago how much I absolutely adore Freddy Vs Jason. It has its flaws (the videos screens are kind of lame, finale is poorly executed) which is why I resisted the idea I loved it so much, but there is so much incredible visual eye candy that it is without a doubt my #1 house this year. Overall this year my final rankings shaped up like this

1. Freddy Vs Jason
2. Body Collectors
3. Monsters and Mayhem
4. Indisious
5. RUN
6. Asylum in Wonderland
7. American Werewolf
8. Walking Dead
9. Purge

Mom's house count
Monsters and Mayhem: 4
American Werewolf: 7
Freddy Vs Jason: 8
Body Collectors: 8
RUN: 9
Insidious: 7
Purge: 7
Walking Dead: 6
Asylum: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment