Friday, January 24, 2014

Ranking Ben and Jerrys Flavors 35-31

Part two of my rankings of every Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream flavor Ive tried continues

35. Truffle Trifecta: This flavor as chocolate ice cream with Marshmallow, Caramel, and fudge truffles mixed in. It sounds delicious and wasnt bad at all, just boring. One of the few unexciting Ben and Jerrys flavors there are. No surprises, just choclate ice cream with the ocassional truffle mixed in. Yawn.







34. Peanut Butter Cup: Peanut Butter Ice cream with peanut butter cups. Another straightforward flavor that suffers from its own blandess. My biggest issue with this flavor is the peanut butter cups mixed in are rock hard and frozen, making it a chore to eat this flavor.



33. Blueberry Cheesecake: The first of four Cheesecake based flavors, and thus my least favorite. The problem with this one is Cheesecake flavor is so overpowering over the blueberry flavor that I dont taste any blueberry at all unless I close my eyes and concentrate real hard. Also, the graham cracker in this one is weak compared to the other cheesecake flavors.


32. S'mores: A flavor based off the popular campfire treat sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately the chocolate flavor overpowers the marshmallow and graham cracker flavor so much that it doesnt taste like much of a s'more at all.



31. Late Night Snack: Deep down I knew this wasnt my kind of flavor, but my curious side had to try it. Vanilla Bean Ice cream with chocolate covered potato chips. Potato chips in ice cream sounds gross to me and while its wasnt as repulsive as I feared it might be, it still wasn't all that good either. The saltiness mixed with vanilla was decent for a few bites, but then became to much.



We have now gotten through the bottom ten flavors of Ben and Jerrys ice cream that I have tried. Next time we'll countdown 30-26, not the worst flavors Ive tried, but still far from the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment