Tuesday, October 16, 2012

top 5 HHN facades

To see where this year stacks up against the past two years, Ive decided to rank my top five favorites in different categories, starting with facades.

Facades
5. The Thing (2011): This was one of my least favorite houses last year, but the facade of entering an alaskan  research base was very convincing and cool.
4. Havoc: Many have said this is the best tent house facade ever, and I agree, at least of the three years Ive gone.

3. Saws N steam (2011): A very cool facade with the smokestacks and the propaganda posters with the speaker of the guy talking about the Horizon in a chilling voice, it really set the mood for the house.
2. Winters Night (2011): Generally the soundstage houses have the better facades as there is more room, and my ranking reflect that as my top two are both soundstage houses. Winters Nights had a massive facade, a gate about twenty feet high marking an entrance into a cemetary. Add that in with the hearse, and the "snow" falling and it gets number two on my list.

1. Dead End (2012): Just an amazong facade, really sets the tone looking like a run down house, you really feel like your entering a haunted house. Its far and away my favorite facade since ive started going to HHN

No comments:

Post a Comment